Friday, May 23, 2008

John Hagee-Asshole in a long line of Assholes

I'm sure you all have seen the story about John Hagee's statement that God sent Hitler so the Jew's could get to the promised land, yadda, yadda, and John McCain rejecting his endorsement (DUH!). OK, I'm just a tad sarcastic and a little cynical and as you know I'm not easily offended. But Hagee has taken the normal televangelist born again rhetoric to a new level. Now I'm neither Jewish or a Nazi nor am I (God forbid) a Republican and this pisses me off on so many levels that it took 24 hours for a coherent thought process to start up again. Just a few thoughts on the matter:

1. Anyone who thinks the sheep-like born again fringe religious fanatics in this country are just as mentally warped as Al Quida please raise your hand.


2. It surprises me somewhat that McCain, being a Republican, rejected his endorsement. Had it been George Bush he would have pardoned Hagee and said his taped statement was doctored.


3. More frightening than 1 and 2 above is the fact that there are thousands that actually believe what Hagee said just because he said it. I checked out a few message boards (just to irritate myself further) and was shocked by the sheer number of people that are defending him. These are the same people that believe dinosaurs and humans co-existed and use episodes of "The Flintstones" as proof. I was going to research a few more sites but I started seeing bright flashes of red at the corner of my vision and lost my motor skills preventing me from typing. I think I actually passed out from acute anger and frustration.


4. What do you think would happen if someone with the intelligence of an earthworm (or a born again christian) were to get elected to the presidency? They wake up hung over one morning after a raucous night of Bible thumping and condemning everyone that's not like them to Hell. After a hearty breakfast of extreme prejudice with a side of racism they realize that God came to them in a dream with instructions to (please insert your own Armageddon scenario here).......................


5. I want to try and reason with these people but if you've ever talked with them you know after 30 seconds there is more probability you can teach a lump of coal how to ride a bicycle.
Well the flashing lights are returning and I can feel my ability to type fading fast. I'll try and continue this later after I calm down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Judge for pointing out the truth. The citizens of America need to wake up before it's too late. The Republicans and their mindless religious fanatic followers have destroyed the middle class and thanks to George Bush (the hands down WORST president in history) I have to decide between buying gas, food or staying warm in the winter. God help us if McCain wins and we suffer another "Screw You" administration. Keep up the good work.
Sign me,
Trying to survive!
Mark G.

Anonymous said...

Now his notorious CUFI on social media deletes and any criticism and blocks the user. That shows how sincere he is.