Monday, December 31, 2007

What Time Is It??????

2008 and counting......

One of the perks of having your own blog is you can write anything you want-even when you're drunk in the middle of the night. Not that I'm drunk-I passed drunk awhile ago. I'm now in a state of drunk-reflection. Not a good place to be. While in this place I tend to remember the things I want to forget and forget the things I want to remember. You know what I mean. You've been there. If you haven't then you should not try and impress you're friends and co-workers with your tall tales of "I was soooooo fucked up I (insert daring deed here)"

Anyway I want to wish anyone that gives a rats ass Happy New Year! If anyone is reading this right now I'm out of vodka and smokes! Any help would be appreciated.

I'll now leave you with this thought...............

No comments: